Major Account Manager
Defence (SaaS platform)
Package: up to £90,000
Commission: OTE uncapped
We are a multiple award winning software and research company, working with over 4000 of the worlds leading companies within the Defence sector. Our cloud based information platforms enable the worlds largest companies to make better informed decisions - FASTER!
The opportunity for you - Major Accounts Manager:
As a Major Accounts Manager you will personally manage a portfolio of the companies most prestigious accounts, consisting of the world’s largest manufacturers and contractors from across the Defence sector. You will be responsible for managing the relationship of the account and supporting the client on a path that will strategically grow the account, it’s user base and annual spend.
We are looking for an experienced Major Account Manager with a track record of success in their current role that is now looking to take their career to the next level and assume responsibility for continuing our double-digit year on year growth.
The Core Responsibilities:
- Build mutually beneficial, value-based relationships with existing clients to maximize revenue yield and renewal likelihood
- Present our solution via a consultative sales approach to understand needs and requirements in clients in order to secure new business, consulting and upsell opportunities (inc. products from our recent acquisitions)
- Travel throughout Europe to conferences and to see prospective clients (post-Covid)
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets
- Negotiate renewal subscriptions with existing clients
- Engage in major client-facing presentations and activities that effectively establish the company consultancy brand
The Scope Of Experience & Qualifications:
- A proven track record of selling business intelligence/ SaaS platforms
- A solid background in managing tier-one key accounts
- Proven ability to engage with C-level decision-makers and coordinate activity on major accounts
- Must have experience in a similar role
Proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets