Senior Account Manager (Pharma)
Basic pay: £60,000 - £80,000
OTE: uncapped commission (six figures)
We are the worlds leading provider of web based research, data and analytics for the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical sector. Our Intelligence products provide all of our industry insights wrapped up in a straightforward subscription access package. Featuring news, deals, company data, drug development, forecasts and reports - we empower our clients to make high level decisions through actionable intelligence, available in real time, anywhere in the world.
The Senior Account Manager role:
Due to our continuous growth we are now expanding our Pharmaceutical key accounts team and seek to hire an experienced Senior Account Manager to manage a portfolio our most prestigious accounts.
The ideal Senior Account Manager:
- The ideal Account Manager will possess between three and seven years experience within a similar position
- Able to demonstrate the ability to sell high value sales opportunities in a consultative manner whilst retaining business.
- Excellent F2F presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Life Sciences (or the willingness to learn)
- You will thrive in a relationship based sales role.
- A clear communicator with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads.
- Hitting target doesn't do it for you - you are an over achiever who thrives in a fast-paced business environment.
- You will come from a background in business intelligence, market insights, sponsorship sales, SaaS or similar.
- Again, we are open to the industry if you can demonstrate the key attributes required to be successful in this role!
What we offer:
- World class, best of breed products
- Uncapped commission
- Career development - we will train and develop you as you move through this rapidly growing company (many of our directors have come through the ranks)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives - awards dinners, company away days
- Annual fully expensed holiday for the top performers in the company to Dubai
- A great place to work!
About the team:
We are a close knit, high performing sales team. We try not to take ourselves too seriously and would expect the same of you also. We win as a team, we succeed as a team!
We have a great dynamic within the team, with colleagues from all over the world working side by side, in a very exciting, fast-paced environment.
Do you think that you could be the Account Manager that we are looking for?
If so, apply now!